Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zindagi !!

 

I was looking up for Round Lake..when it seemed that this shot represents life in summary; Red line, Yellow line, Blue line criss crossing each other at different points and places; or taking you into or out of life...with a FUN PASS :) and not just to commute !!

I think I really liked this shot... Don't remember what I had in mind when I clicked it... but abhii toh yeh pura.. perfecto shot hai :)

c.h.e.e.r.s

I had posted this shot earlier in a diff context 'here'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop
Look
Go
- Life

Subhadip said...

Interesting thought... but, "out of life"?

Don't know if that is fun!

A said...

sahi...blogging hamare andar chhupe hue philosophers ko jaga rahi hai :)

I am said...

@Skeets, Hobo - smiling back :)

@Anjuli - u bet jo mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai...I hate philo..to the core !! but kabhi kabhii kontrol hi nahi hota :) !!

@Subhadip - Well, I never said it's fun!! ... but aese moments atein rehtein hain :) logoon ki life mein!

ceedy said...

To add to your thought...

The criss cross is limited inside a fixed parameter - the square of the map - but we seldom accept it

and the north sign - always look ahead ;)

I am said...

@CD : Excellent CD, thanks for adding some real good dimensions to my thoughts, thanks again :)

mazaa agaya padh ke :)