Tuesday, March 31, 2009

30 on 30 : Gift a Smile


I have been quite busy lately and have deadlines catching up on me... hence been away :)

In the mean while a WONDERFUL INITIATIVE has been taken up by a Blog friend, :) soon to be turning 30 a.k.a 'Prashant Bhardwaj' : Om

So wanted to let my visitors know about the same.

It's simple.
Buy a moment that you can relate to in just $25 and give a child a life, a smile..
To Find out more... do click here ...

My best wishes for the effort. I have a feeling it will raise way more than you have set the target... :) Posted by Picasa

G.O.O.D L.U.C.K

5 comments:

Chakoli said...

:))))

Subhadip said...

I am sure it will... I am supporting it too!

~ ॐ ~ said...

thanks for the sweet post Tanu !!!

I am sure we will be able to reach our target...

thanks again !

hugs !!

ceedy said...

Thanks for sharing. On my way.

Lakshmi said...

:)