Monday, March 2, 2009

Pehechaan Kaun ?

 

Am very happy today for all the surprises ...and randomness... :) So the small small things that happened -
1. Went for paying the internet bill, but ended up a buying scent :) ($5.00)
2. Went for groceries, which I hate, and amrita got me choclates, :)
3. Came to school, saw a lovely note from mical and waffer, :), :D, we don't get to meet much after she got engaged, I was missing and remembering her and I come to office to find her note :) HOW NICE CAN THAT BE :)? I am really really blessed
4. Another surprise note from Silvia, she is visiting from Portugal. She was a significant part of grad school fun :)
5. Was missing Shyam and about to call him, when he pings me, :). He is in India, still manages time with shamu around to remember me when I remember him, CAN IT GET any better ? I guess NO :)
6. Trip's pings, and we start our usual chatpata talks :)


Today IS a nice day, Either I woke up to something nice, or I slept yesterday to something nice :)

The snap and the post are not related. I choose it that way as randomness makes more sense than boring usual daily chores. It gives and leaves room for surprises and reason to be happy with small small things. I absolutely LOVE surprises. My friends and family knows about 'surprise' track records :) Anyway so that's my 2 cents on randomness and me :) and my celebration of surprises :). Thanks Guys.

On the shot - From old memory lane, this was during my mama's wedding. My little bro, rawnie, discoverd it this time at grandma's place. I was totally into bollywood those days, :). Any guess on who I am trying to imitate :). Me, Rawnie, Trips, Madan, Shyama, ALL had a laugh of our time when I sent this shot to them :) "NAUTANKI Professionalized"

Anyway, so you guys enjoy while I start work.

Cheers
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

aneri_masi said...

Coooool :)

And I saw QSQT this weekend, so I can very well imagine who you want to be :)

Anonymous said...

MTv VJ or Channel V VJ.
But yes, yours beautiful look reminds me of that lady.

I am said...

@kash- ha ha ha LOL heights of coincidence :)

I am said...

@hobo- don't know either so can't comment on your guess... thanks for the efforts :)

Subhadip said...

Image search "Lola Kutty" - you will know what Hobo means. That was my first reaction too!

~ ॐ ~ said...

Aur juhi...

kaisee ho?

I am said...

he he pehechaan gaya :) om prakash mehra :)

I am said...

@Subhadip - searched, total duplicate :)

Anonymous said...

Aw dats soo adorable...such serendipity is what makes us smile in mundane life and makes each look look more bright :)

Beautifully written.

Reeta Skeeter said...

hehe cute :)
have as wonderful a day as the start

cheers!

Amitabha said...

I can make out you and "cuddly" tukun in the whites :)

I am said...

@datsme - Thanks

@Amitabha - Cuddly, tukun :O !! tor chok theek achee :), :D??

I am said...

@thanks skeety :)

aneri_masi said...

I also searched for Lola Kutty. Looks like she is inspired by you, Tanu :D

I am said...

@kash - u bet :)) LOL amazing similarity, isn't ? I asked my mom, meri kahin koi kumbh ke mele ka connection toh nahi hai :) ???

LOL

Anonymous said...

bacha chele ta to rony... the gurl wid lipstick is u???????