Saturday, November 1, 2008

A window to my world...


We are printed and sent to India...Glimpses of last few months..

And these are framed and kept...I demanded the B&W shot from Kshitiz. It is my gift of the year for the magical moments for myself. Check the original shot 'here'. Thanks Kshitiz. The other I had just printed and was wondering if I should send it to India when My friend took it for a good purpose..

I Wish her all the best and hope it brings the colors that it is intended to in her life :). All the best Shikorina and Thanks for being there. Along with her I want to thank Life for all the people who choose to stay in my life and make it wonderful. Thanks to those who choose to leave as well. Life would not have been so beautiful without those moments. I thank God for everything that I have lost and gained in my small litte life :). Thanks to life for everything.

I will be away for Good for a while.. till then ..bye and all the best to everything in your lives Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Kanan said...

All the best to you, Tanu! :)

Reeta Skeeter said...

errr....ye sab kya hai?!
be back soon...
shall miss the posts here and the posts wali...
cheers!

Mana said...

All the best!

Subhadip said...

Beautiful pictures.
Please come back soon.

I am said...

@Kanan and Manasa - Thanks, you guys seem to be a new visitor here, hopefully you won't give up blogging till I come back, :) thanks once again.

@Subhadip - Thanks, sure Babumoshai :)

I am said...

@skeety : good MISS the post wali, check out the HBP, trailer... :),:D it was released yesterday or this weekend I think ..

Kshitiz Anand said...

All the best ! Come back soon !

A said...

Lovely pics! all the best and come back soon...

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics..Kshitiz waali pic is AWESOME
i want a copy of it too :D LOL

Reeta Skeeter said...

:D I am back waise at Delhi Foodies' Zone my food blog...but "POST wali" rings a bell..errrr :P ;D

Reeta Skeeter said...

oh ok got it... i got kaan-fused :P yeah shall chk out the trailer...but WHY are you away ye to batao...

I am said...

@KA - sure

@Anjuli - thanks I AM needs lots of all the best for next few months.. :) thanks again

@Veens - U bet, I emailed your comment to him :) as well and also noted that you saw the original post :). All the best with asking..who knows tere wedding gift ho jaye :)

@Skeets - Me not a foodie..but still shall see when hungry. have a big delivery in 9 months so.. fokusing attention to it.. else I might get lost and wandering like ron, in the dark forests of my blog :) he he he !! my final year in Hogwarts u see :)

Anonymous said...

i didn't understand what it is, but the frames and pix within lookin lovely!

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

great set :)