Wednesday, November 26, 2008

.........

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION OR JUST INDIA OR WHITE, BLACK OR BROWN ANYMORE!! ITS ABOUT SPREADING SHEER TERROR !!!

AND I AM NOT SCARED , I CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK IN INDIA (or anywhere where such fear is marketed!!) AND LIVE THROUGH SUCH TERROR AND NOT BE SCARED !!

It was disappointing to hear comments of CNN and BBC correspondents about the security of Brits and American's (whites) outside their country or in INDIA (in this particular case) . Did they forget WTC or London Blasts?? Yes, we have more holes in our system than they do, that's why we end up being F()*$#()$# by our own leaders BUT that does not give them the authority/liberty to talk about the safety of their citizens outside their COUNTRY !!

I just wish and pray that our GOVT has no hands in it !!

sorry this is NOT a photo-post ...and I won't look for a snap also to express how angry I AM !!

BUT I AM !!

7 comments:

humbl devil said...

which govt???

Subhadip said...

It's disgusting. I don't know what will be solved by these!

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

I just pray that this comes 2 an end soon.. cant see people dying his way.. anymore... :(
This is one ov the biggest terror attck that INDIA has ever faced...

I am said...

@HD - our !!

@Subhadip - Yes it is! I hope this unites the Indian political parties or we the citizens unit and create the pressure on the govt to take a rational and sensible stand on all this nonsense !!

humbl devil said...

do you still think our govt has anything to do with it???
:|

I am said...

@HD - i wish i cud confidently say 'NO" but i cannot and i do not trust vilasrao deshmukh!!!

Anonymous said...

there are INDIANS who have hand in this.. there is no way they could come via sea and NOT be seen damn it