Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To World History, To the President of US


I can't Help BUT be really happy for America, for the first non-white President of America, A common Man, To a True Democracy..as I hear Obama Speak...after his victory tonight. A victory worth appreciating and acknowledging though I have nothing to gain out of it directly. But am really happy. I am hopeful and optimistic to see the new president taking this baby country to a different plane that the world has ever witnessed, specially under the current global crisis. It IS a ray of hope, a pride for the Americans, the citizens (not just the whites) of this country. God Bless.

And with this I can't help but hope, wish and dream to see such passion, a miraculous victory of the most unlikely, unexpected turn about in Indian politics some day as well....

(Back to my away for good)Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh
Third post on OBAMA!!! LOL
IT seems that India got a new PM OBAMA :PP

Chakoli :))

Subhadip said...

I am not really qualified to comment if he will be able to turn around things, but it seems to me, the optimism about his election has more to do with the current hopeless situation that the Bush government has created. I do hope things change.

Anonymous said...

i thought someone was gonna be away :P
nys shot...
:)

I am said...

@Chakoli - he he, wish !!

@Subhadip - Can't disagree to you at all..I hope the same too.

@HD- yah, I am away for good BUT this was too good a news to take a break from my being away, :)!!

Akira said...

Heres to change and Obama! :)

Reeta Skeeter said...

:)
cheers!

Anonymous said...

indeed a great positive change in world politics! hope it improves the quality of American politics.

Nice shot...i liked the concept:-)

Mana said...

Lets see how far he keeps his promise :)

Lakshmi said...

i would rather wait and watch

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PIC!
:-)
Looking forward to the change!!!

Anonymous said...

Long time no posts Girl!! Whats UP?

I am said...

@Veens - am enjoying observing/watching/listening/hearing others than talking :) for a change

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

nyc post moina di.. luved ur pic n ofcourse d theme too...

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

nyc post moina di.. luved ur pic n ofcourse d theme too...