Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Take on the Cake


Ana's Wedding cake...
Ria's becoming a Mom cake....
Madan's tieing the knot cake........ ....
Santanu's belated Carnegie Entrance & B'day Cake
Om's belated Blog bday and 50,000 post cake...
Sameer's becoming a Mama cake...
Kshitiz' Bday cake....
Rony's first successful (and I think Brilliant) shoot out cake...(more here - On my second eye)

......................
..............................
more than enough reason to have this post dedicated to these people...who will reach somewhere at the top some day

Other visitor's here want's a take on the cake..let me know the reason, :P , will give it you guys as well..Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Kshitiz Anand said...

:)Wow!! I see my name in that list !!!!

Thank you so much Tanu!!1
Congrats to the others on the list too.

God Bless.

~ ॐ ~ said...

now this is heights !!!

I am not sharing this cake with anyone !!!!

you are cheap !!!


Ronnie has done a brilliant job !!!

Kshitiz Anand said...

OM!!!
SHARING IS LOVING!
bhool gaye bacchua>?

Yes i agree.. the shots are good to start with .. ! I am sure he will improve a lot more! :)
Cheers!

~ ॐ ~ said...

I thought sharing was caring :) ye loving kahan se aaya mere bhai?

And sorry to have introduced you to the mean side of me :) but Cakes mein no SHARING !!!

bindu said...

nice set of photographs - yours, I presume?

I am said...

thanks Bindu, yes/No

the cake photo and this blog pic are clicked by me so is the collage but not the pics in the collage..is by my brother...

I am said...

@Om & Kshitiz - stop fighting :) :P, sharing=caring=loving !!

aneri_masi said...

congratulations to everyone :) And Om, cake to main bhi khaungi, even tho my name is not in the list. I am a guest at the party :)

Your bro's blogger name is BabyBakwaas :) How cute is that!

I am said...

@ kashmira - he he...sure :) welcome ekdumm :)

RAWNIE said...

aah i love the cake!!.....but moina di i would suggest you not the have the cake...it has lots ov calories....moti ho jaegi...i need the cake the most!!!...am slim...lol.....and thanks so much for ya wishes om n kshitiz bhaiyya...
aneri masi-i changed my blog name....

Anonymous said...

yummilicious

i lov the pic in which a hand is drawing devi ma's eyes :)

Sameer Makki said...

Thanks Tanu..
Hey you now have radio integrated in your blog page...Coool...:)