Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sharing.....


I have been contesting a lot these days on sharing and caring...
are they mutally exclusive?
are they important?
Can one do without them?

bla bla...

I don't know about others but in a recent conversation with a friend, I realized, to me sharing is fun, sharing is life.

We possibly cannot share everything going in our head with anyone! It will be a in-human torture for the receiving soul ! But I think at the end of the day we all want to confide to someone, share those significant painful and happy moments we have kept away from most. Some accept it, some contest it, like me :)

We wish to share, not because we want them to understand but may be just listen. Just to let go or cherish something important to us. Sharing need not mean or translate to understanding always. If it does, great infact a bliss, but nobody can possibly understand or experience the same joy or pain as you did at that moment...

So, Is sharing important? Is having the expectation to share natural? Or, is it another misnomer for expectation?

To me sharing is equivalent to caring. Be it Tea, mangoes, love, laughter, or even a prank, I definitley enjoy them better with someone around. But am sure it differs from people to people....


Share. Care. Dare. Fare. Don't just Stare.... (had to add my 2cents of bakwaas at the end, :))

ps - Om I hope you did not mind me borrowing your pic from 30ON30 for this post. Thanks.Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

hmm...

no worries about the picture !!! link it back to the website if you'd like though !

Anonymous said...

hey after a long tym huh!!.. i thought u too have quit blogging..[:D]

well i loved ur topic sharing and i totaly agree with it.. in 24 hourse we do hell lotta things but at the end of the day we always want to share our experiences, grifs, happiness etc withsome... no matter who that some one is.. no matter if u know that sum1... I personaly can't keep anything too myself about my life.. so i keep doing bakwass all the time and i dont know why ppl listen to my bakwas..[:D]

btw the 2rd pic.. with 3 kids.. is the middle one rony?and the girl .. u?? by any chance?

Anonymous said...

The best - when others smile because of you. And that is caring.

I am said...

@om - done

@arpita - :) good... rony did not exist then, :) others I don't know :P

@Hobo- yes, totally agree.

Anonymous said...

okie... [:O]

Subhadip said...

Hmmm... that made me think. What exactly is the right amount of sharing? How do we know how much the other person wants to know?

I am said...

@Arpita -:)

@Subhadip- 2.5gm may be :) !!!

sorry jokes apart, I wouldn't know.. besides, I meant sharing that each one of us want to do..