Monday, May 18, 2009

Faith and Him...


I rarely click early morning.. but today after I woke I felt something and I needed to re-bond with my faith..my believe. Coming from an Atheist background, I realized, having faith in god, helped me to have greater faith on life, on myself, on people, on everything. It just helped me to remain who I am. I would be nothing without him or this faith.

I don't know why I am feeling the way I am.. but as long as I have him, my faith in life and everything else around me will continue to survive. Just wanted to convey my gratitude toward life and faith that I believe IN.

Life Is With Me
because He is With Me,
because Faith is With Me,
because Love is with Me,
because Patience is with Me,
because Time is with Me,
because Trust is with Me,
because Smile is with Me,
because Peace is with Me,
because Passion is with Me,
because Honesty is with Me,
because Home is with Me,
because Hope is with Me,
because Work is with Me,
because Universe is with Me,
because Dream is with Me,
because Happiness is with Me,
because She is with Me,
Above all,
because God is with Me...

God Bless.. Be there for everyone..and Be there for Me too..Posted by Picasa

No comments: