Sunday, May 24, 2009

A perfecto Logan Summer Saturday...


Yup, Farmer's market is back.. with food, people, music, veggies, earings*, heena, crafts, and lots of fun.
I love to hang around here on saturday mornings if I manage to wake up in time :)
Thankfully today was such a PERFECTO DAY.. met old friends, took bunch of pictures...

And did a new thing.. made 'Earings'...

Thanks to Trips for inspiring me.... I shall wait for your comment or email on the earing :)
(I repaired most, but made - Green, Red and Blue)

See You Soon..

Happy Sunday Everybody..
Hopefully I can conc. on work now since I had my share of fun :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picnic Time - Enjoy !

~ ॐ ~ said...

I love the farmer's market in Logan !!!

Reeta Skeeter said...

:D happy pics here...i likey..

Reeta Skeeter said...

o haan haan the cute witch loves junk...badhiya earrings hain.. :)

Subhadip said...

Nice market... "slightly" different from my neighborhood market :P

Would have loved some bigger pics though. Cheers :)

I am said...

@Hobo - Yes

@Om - Me too

@Skeets - :) knew it :)

@Subhadip - he he yah that way toh different from all the markets I have seen so far..

Here goes a bigger pic - 'Aila' in today's post..

Tripti said...

booooohoooooooooo I miss Logan farmers market! anyways you have done a super duper job and I am so glad you gave it a shot and I want my boirthday gift :)

I am said...

@ Trips - I was WAITING FOR you to see the email and the post.. :)) NOW am satisfied. And your gipht, :) is on the way :)