Monday, January 12, 2009

Vitamin C


- is the secret of my energy :)

Though most of my energy is spent in bakwaas. Can't tell how relaxed and happy I was to go back to the back seat. The city am IN is in danger as I drive around. God bless me and others who live here. Hope to return safe in one piece. I think am convinced that I enjoy shooting more than driving anyday..

On a not so random note here is the song from my latest Musical Crush from SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE, it has been on my 24 7 playlist for 2weeks straight now. And am definitely proud of A.R.Rahman for being a mud blood Indian, :) and making it to the Golden Globe Awards last night.
Posted by Picasa




13- Jai Ho(PREM SONI) - Sukhwinder Singh, Tanvi Shah & Mahalaxmi Iyer

8 comments:

aneri_masi said...

arey abhi to naya naya hai, 2-3 yrs and you won't want any other seat! I prefer driving even with my bad knee! And was worse than you are when I first started.

Subhadip said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to that song. I didn't like it at first... and then it grew on me in a way. And now, it's on my playlist twice.

ceedy said...

U scared of driving or driving in icy conditions?

But you will survive...we will know when you have the next post up ;)

and kudos to rahman

ceedy said...

BTW cool music....

Have you heard the album Piya Bawari..by Abhijit Pohankar...its kewl fusion music

I am said...

@thanks all

@Kashmira - hope so :) abhi to am darpok baccha with driving :)

@CD - am still surviving as am replying to your comments :P, and NO I have not heard the album u mentioned yet...

@Subhadip -Am glad u liked it eventually :)

Reeta Skeeter said...

Aye at mudbloods :D

Kshitiz Anand said...

hmm .. I love orange juice ! :)

Akira said...

Jai ho! :)