Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tujh Mein Rab Deekhta Hai...


This new year I got to watch 'Rab Ne Bana De Jodi'

My reaction :O !! Super Bakwaas!

Until I got to see the entire movie in one piece..[the entire movie was chopped in the previous show!!] and my opinion changed to : Umm...Not Bad :)

And now after listening to the songs though they are not exceptional composition wise I liked them for their funny lyrics. Be it 'Dance Pe Chance' or 'Haule Haule' And now I feel : Pretty Good!! :D

Moral of the story : Ladki paatana is easy if you are cheap, but if you are a gentleman forget it!! Go fish!!:) Over all a sweet romantic comedy of non-hero type romance

Moral for me : Patience !! Do not rush for first day first show! Wait to see the complete picture :) Not just in bits and pieces..

I surely feel blessed to be able to relate this song...
here is the song that I have completely lost myself to. Enjoy.


11 comments:

Subhadip said...

What kind of demoralizing moral (for us, gentlemen) is that?

Nice picture on the post :)

Anonymous said...

where did u shoot this image? It's just lovely!

i will go for Gajani! Rab ne....no ways! :-)

ceedy said...

Now off the topic :P

Awesome pic....where at?

and ladki patana ya patna...is all a gamble isnt it?

I am said...

@Subhadip - he he..but that's the truth :)

@Abhijit - Thanks. This is the LDS temple here.

@CD - Logan, LDS Temple. The gambling part is true I think :)

Subhadip said...

Bakwaas!

Chakoli said...

hahahhahaha :))

No doubt rab ne was bakwaas... and i m nt listening to songs as well...

but no doubt... ladki patana... pure gamble ;-)

Photographer Pappu!!! said...

Nice image... BTW you have patience to watch it thrice... hats off to you :)

Tripti said...

Nice pic dumb movie :)

I am said...

@PP - thanks for dropping by.. ya am very patient .. :)

@Trips - Uuuuuuaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww :((, [nataking] :)

Akira said...

Beautiful shot!!...iska bada size dekhna hai...

I am said...

@Sarika - long time girl, shall email you :). how have you been ?