Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BELIEVE !!!






The Shamu show "Believe" at San Diego, Sea World or Florida or Texas IS what I believe suit's the day today, "20th Jan 2009" when Obama takes his presidential oath - THE BEST.

I cannot possibly comprehend what it is to be in his shoes when the whole world in looking up to you. The time has come to make history, to believe that all are equal, all have a right to dream, fulfill them as well and that the world has changed.

A BRILLIANT BEGINNING THAT WAS LONG DUE.. I cannot stop talking about his speech..but for now I will let you enjoy and believe in 'BELIEVE' and 'CHANGE'.

GOD BLESS HIM, GOD BLESS ALL, & GOD BLESS AMERICA FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Subhadip said...

The speech was great - I saw it later on YouTube. Now is the time to deliver, what people believe he promises. Hoping for the best.

I am said...

Yup...

Reeta Skeeter said...

The speech was nice indeed...saw it Live (on TV) :p
nice pics from u here :)