Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Ugly Truth


About heart is that it can love more than one person at time. It clearly has four chambers dude!
It can break and be re-made :). Heart muscle is elastic
And the most important, women and men have it in different places :)

Watched the movie "The Ugly Truth" yesterday. A total knock out. Totally subsribes to my hormonal view of life. If 'He is NOT that into you' was good, this is ON THE DOT. Had a wonderful evening yesterday starting with this movie. I recommend people, watching it, specially women :).

And Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler were just great on screen..Posted by Picasa

From my hormonal view of life or my bit of ugly truth -
Men and Women are different. Men are simple, Women are complex. Thanks to our respective biology. Neither of them are bad. Like men are helpless when they see'a hot babe, women are helpless when they get cranky. So learn the science behind it, and enjoy the crankiness in each other together :)

6 comments:

Smi said...

Your comment about having multiple chambers in the heart and thus multiple people within totally cracked me up!
You are a good candidate to pick up the 22 questions tag, I'm guessing..Take a look here and do it if you want to!:)
http://smiworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/mars-venus-dialogue.html

A said...

kya sahi post hai...

Anonymous said...

Where is she ?

Amitabha said...

hehehe ... good post :)

I am said...

@thanks Smi saw your questionare tag.. agreed to most.. :) will try doing it myself someday :)

@Hobo - who ?

@ Amitabha - thanks :) cinema ta abashoyii dekhish :)

I am said...

@ thanks Anjuli..