Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mai Jahaan Rahoon


The song from Namaste London played on my music list.. and all of a sudden I was sad.. and wanted to go back home..right away
NOSTALGIC.. :( :( !!!

If there is one regret I have then that is, why was I not born in North East India. I so wish that I had the oppurtunity to tell that I belong to North East India, or Arunachal Pradesh. I just love the NE more than main India I think :)

Thank's though that I can still claim over it being an Indian.. but nothing like, belonging to that state.. I some how do not have that connection or such emotions for Bengal. I deeply fear though that someday, we might just loose the region to the neighboring coutnries !

Until THEN, Main Jahaan Rahoon Teri Yaad Saath Rahe.. I just love it from the inner most ventricle of my heart..Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

A said...

awww...someone's missing home! jaldi se aa ja na...

and i love this song!

btw, lovely pics!

Anonymous said...

God made men, men made boundaries.
Do not worry And yes, Mein jahan rahoon - The journey continues...

Janit said...

Superb pictures....
The Nort east is truly beautiful.
I remember one dialogue from Chak De when the gal from North East says - Apne hi desh main mehman ban na achha to nahi lagega na.