Sunday, July 13, 2008

My best friend's wedding...

Ok, so this post is going to be longer than all the previous post on this blog. Yes, it was the wedding of my best friend. Needless to say that I had a gala time shooting for myself...so many subjects and moments to capture. I had hard time trying to choose the best to make my memories...here...and share with the rest of you...wish I could capture everything, it was the moment of 'love at first sight'. Here follows some of my memories of this unusual and great weekend that I will cherish forever.

e. n . j . j . o . y


Haldi...
.
the coolest and most colorful 'pandit' I have ever seen....


all the friends (brides and grooms side) at Dandiya..

the dining....

Brides brother


the groom and his sister



pre-wedding puja...


the flower girls..


red carpet for the bride..


here she comes...

Everybody capturing the first glimpse of the bride...

there she is - the princess of the day..

the lovely moment....



post haldi feet :)


the binding process...

the youngest guest 'prithika' enjoying the marriage...

so is the bride :)

brides father..

the binding continues ..

the 'jai mala' - i was competing with those professional photographers behind!!

post 'phere' around the fire..

listening to the last instruction before they can be legally declared as 'husband' and 'wife'

the baby bride :) and finally the luncheon begins....



finally.....after all the rituals they were declared as husband and wife ..:)

wishing you both a lovely life ahead...

on popular demand...here's me the wedding crasher shuttling me between two weddings over the last weekend... I had a hell of a weekend...DONE with my fun quota I guess... :), for the year...

9 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Lovely pictures...

enjoyed the ceremony :)


oh, and correct the spelling of the post header !!

A said...

lovely pics!

par teri pic kahan hai?

Wish the couple from my side :)

aneri_masi said...

Congratulations to Margi! Such a lovely ceremony. Kahaan par thi wedding?

And you look totally different!

Anonymous said...

wow... marriage.. the settings were totally beautiful :)

and the bride looks awesome..!

ok which one is u?

Tripti said...

Maja aagya lagta hai I was right there, thanks Tanu :) and please send me ahem snaps personally ;)

Sameer Makki said...

Nice Pics Tanu!!
Good Job...
Aise models aur kaha milenge..:)

I am said...

@ thanks all

@ Veens - am in blue :)

@ SM- absolutely phokaat ke itne sare model mil gaye :)

@Trips - bhejing :) for sure

Reeta Skeeter said...

awww longest but loveliest post... nice pics...
many wishes to the couple..

Neetal said...

congratulations to your friend margi..

and lovely pictures... her panetar (wedding ka joda in gujarati !) is gorgeous :)