Thursday, July 24, 2008

Feel Like Waltzing...


I was/am quite taken aback that Tumhi Se' is composed by Reshammiya's !!

I ran into it by chance on Raaga few minutes ago...loved it. And am quite surprised that it is composed by HIM! Good Job ! I really liked the notes he put into the words...the first ever song of his that got my attention..

This song reminded me of Ana and Jordan's wedding couple of weeks back..they just blended with each other..all of a sudden, out of the blue...two years back..on her birthday! And today they are husband and wife. Wishing them a great life ahead once again..

It feels wonderful to see when the most 'Unexpected' thing happen in the most 'unexpected' way..with the most 'unexpected person' :). Cheer's to the 'Unexpected' things in our lives including 'Himesh' :) Posted by Picasa


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly Tanu, I am not impressed... it sounded a lot of one of those Kumar Shanu type songs that he used to sing once !!!

Himess Bhai ( As I like to call him) is someone I think has give some of the best foot tapping numbers in the recent types...

This song, I guess I will just pass...

I am said...

@ Om - chillax apna apna taste hai... :)

aneri_masi said...

I love this picture! Meri bhi lena when you come to visit me :)

I am said...

@ kashmira - would love to. you are one of the visitor's here that I want to shoot :D, :) - goli marni hai tujhe :)

Reeta Skeeter said...

dat is a surprise indeed!

Reeta Skeeter said...

dat is a surprise indeed!

Tripti said...

Awesome snap, song yet to hear, but he does make good music as long as he does not sing it! but anyway pretty snap. where are the ahem snaps that I asked for???????

Anonymous said...

lov lov the pic !
yea! i m surprised at the song too :D

TwoCultures said...

hum...did not understand one single word from the music, but loved the pic! hahahah... thanks for being there, Tanu!! We loved it!