Thursday, September 10, 2009

We Rock!


Yes, we do ! For the beautiful, most unique friendship and connection we share inspite of never meeting or seeing each other.

How many people do you know who can make you laugh, smile and happy - anytime, anywhere ?

A VERY FEW. A handful. The real friends and family I believe.

And how many times can those people be someone you have never met ?

NONE, unless you are fortunate like us.

Most of my very good friends are the people whom I have grown or lived it. But here is an exception to it. And I am talking here about real and honest Friendship, no hidden goals, agenda's involved. No Boy Friend - Girl Friend angle either.

Absolute Honesty, Care, Love and Trust made it happen I guess.

Thanks to Life.
WE ROCK!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, vibes are important.
Where is she ??? ;)