Friday, June 5, 2009

I love ...


Zuchini :) , :P

And I love observing or studying patterns .. so much so that my pHD deals with Pattern Analysis too.. :)
Hence Zuchini in pattern is ICING on the cake..

I love it... and almost every week cook Zuchini dish. So much so that my mom stopped eating Zuchini for ever .. so did my roomate :)
But I still continue loyal to my Zuchini ....

I am assuming they stopped eating Zuchini coz they got bored and not because of my cooking :)

But coming to think of I wonder I like Zuchini so much because it yellow or because its yellow I like it so much ..
Either way.. it gets into my stomach every day :)


Enjoy my Non-Sensical Paradox...
These are my stress releaser from pursuing head damage, pHD
Anyway... looking forward to the weekend break...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

aneri_masi said...

Thats a lovely picture.
What do you make with zucchini though? I am always at a loss about what to do with them!