Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Black Beauty


One of those people.. whom I can tell 'I need you in my life'; I can demand 'Get me this'; I can 'Fall Back' on anytime; I can tell 'all my dumbest and stupidest acts'; I can just be 'Me'; I can share my deepest worries, insecurities and silliest concerns..... :)

This is "Tripti" a member of my 'Hall of Fame'; A relationship that started on the most 'Shakiest' ground; Someone who just happens to be there... and I did not even realize, how and when?; Someone who is stuck with me forever in her life :), now

It's one of the most beautiful friendship I cherish in my life; and has time and again confirmed that nothing but transparency, absolute honesty, consistency and mutual respect is all you need to build any relationship...and I CAN BET that friendship/relationships started on these grounds will never run out of gasoline irrespective of any crisis in your or their life; no matter where you are; or whom you are with....They just happen to stay in your life forever..and am blessed to have such people in my life..Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

aneri_masi said...

Its such a beautiful picture. But the title isn't making sense to me...
Care to explain?

Tripti said...

Whoaaaa :) I am blessed :) and honored, thanks yaar sentiments shared. Its true I never realized when we really became thick friends , sniff sniff I am so touched.

Anonymous said...

Lovely B&W image...well composed and nicely toned!

Subhadip said...

Nice :)
The title didn't make sense to me too.

I am said...

@Trips - :), :D, :) in your words...am glad that we are growing together

@THanks all

@Subhadip & Kash - What will you call Nandita Das?

Akira said...

hey girl...that is a lovely shot!...may you be blessed with the company of such loving friends forever..

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

am touched aftr reading the words .u r very lucky 2 have a friend lyk her ,no doubt.. i wish ur luck neva leaves u alone :) and evn if it does then i wish ur frnds neva leave :)
al d bst :)

btw i din lyk the title.. but the pic is nyc

Reeta Skeeter said...

awww :) God Bless the friends...

cheers!

Reeta Skeeter said...

awww :) God Bless the friends...

cheers!

A said...

lovely pic....

I wish u take my pic like this some day :)

RAWNIE said...

aah touchy touchy!....we are so busy with our goddamn lives we fail to realise the importance of certain people in our lives..just a mere sayin dat i care for yu makes so much of a difference na??
i remember tripti didi wanted rasgullas from kolkata....and both f us went to c3 searchin for canned rasgullas1...

I am said...

@Sarika, SKeety - thanks :)

@Arpita- yupp I am very lucky to have what I have :)

Karoor ei dekhchi title ta pachondo hoyenii !!

@Anjuli - I will..this year only..am sure of it ;) tu wait kaar baas abhi

@Rawnie - ekdom..saying is very important to sustaining things we care in life, and it feels so nice to say or acknowledge such things..I would not be a kanjoos about it..and yes u r right..C3 gechilumm asshhar ager din to get those dabba's :)

Anonymous said...

Diamonds & Friends are forever.
Cheers !!!

pm said...

you are blessed :) friend to just "fall back" on are often rare to find
nice pic..

I am said...

@Preeti - thanks or visiting my blog.

yes it is.. and I am thankful for what I have :)

@Hobo - Diamonds, am not sure but friends yes :)

ceedy said...

Thats a lovely pic...exemplifying the title and your adoration for the person...

I am said...

@CD - Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Your words make her more beautiful.

Lovely pic and a b'ful smile :)

I am said...

Hey Veens :) Nice to have you back.

So how did the wedding and everything go ?

Will catch you at your blog I guess. :) Thanks for dropping by and letting me know that you are back :)

- tanu