Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wipe Her Tears !!


If that might help!

** My photoblog was meant to always bring smile to whoever visits here but past week's event made it impossible to not make myself heard, leaving the reader and myself frustrated and angry. Before it becomes my site for venting anger I wanted to bring back my photolife in order and archive the sparks and memories of 26 Nov 2008. Hope someday our visions, thoughts, and voices are heard. Till then they will stay here, "THE POLITICAL right CORNER" of my photolife****
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

a brilliant starting for a new day...loved the pic aswell ur thought...

RAWNIE said...

yeah i wish the same..let us be optimistic...and i love this shot!!!brilliant!

Subhadip said...

... or prevent her from seeing?

Anonymous said...

i understand Tanu..
Anger is everywhere... everywhere!
I am closing my eyes now too.. and well opening it up to see nothing has changed!
:()

I am said...

@thanks everybody for dropping in..
don't know what to say w.r.t Mumbai issue anymore !! :(

hope things change for us... some day.

Swarna said...

I was happy to see this picture and your interpretation of it.

Anonymous said...

a good thematic image! nice interpretation!!

Indrani said...

Sindoor Khela is done there too?
I have heard that Puja is compressed to 1 day.

I am said...

@ thanks Indrani, Swarna, and Abhijit

@Indrani - Yup its is compressed to ONE day, and usually over the weekend. But this is from Kolktata :)

Anonymous said...

i loved your series of posts on 11/26....You have written them very well and its on us the bloggers to spread the word around for the change!!

AM adding u up if u dont mind...

I am said...

Hi Sam, thanks for dropping by and for the effort to spread the word around

DO JOIN and Visit REBUILD INDIA MISSION

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the visit. I put the image on both of my blogs and wud start spreading the word today itself!!

We cud and WE CAN and WE WOULD!!