Thursday, June 26, 2008

Multitasking Topi Wala


I have been thinking of posting this shot for a while... but did not find a suitable line or message to go with it..
then I told myself everything need not be 'thought' or 'message' oriented.. to hell with it.. when I took the shot I was just amazed how he was holding so many things... rather not only holding.. but walking, selling, talking... 'multitasking' - how does he manage so many things together.. when I struggle to finish just ONE goal of my life !! the phD ???

Looks like I almost found a thought, a message to go with it... !! JEEEEEZZZZZZZZ....
but this is amazing"multitasking" I think IS the most essential trait for survival of the fittest in today's time !!

GoD Father... helps me :)
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

jai hindustan...

A said...

waleee? wala!

pata nai kis kis ko topi pehnata hoga :-P

I am said...

@ thanks all

@ Anjuli - thanks girl changed it to singular 'WALA'

humbl devil said...

this one was nys!!
and you wrote!!
:P

and you're already multitasking...
you blog, you maintain a fotoblog...you take tym out to sky dive... :D
and all the while you were doing your phD!!!!!!!!!!
:D

I am said...

hey Devil - thanks that was nice :)

Sameer Makki said...

Needless to Say your Blog is inspiring, I think I have found the Only Goal and Motivation of My Life...
Now I want to develop a physique like that guy in the blue shirt behind this one man showroom ..
Thank you! Thank you!

Sameer Makki said...

You Think I Will Look Stunning????...

I am said...

@SM - he he he, ya sure go ahead... the que behind you will get lengthen by few cm :) , :))

Lakshmi said...

thats why they say a picture speaks a thousand words :)

Reeta Skeeter said...

That's what most people in India do :) Multitasking :D
Best Wishes

Aevi said...

rofl... i think we(Indians) invented the concept of multitasking with giving are God n Goddesses multiple hands hahaha...

funny post

Anonymous said...

hehehe! amazing ...

multi tasking... let me find the tasks i need to do first :D