Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Indomitable Spirit to Cell One






Thanks to everybody who visited while I was gone...haven't got the time yet to see your creation over past couple of weeks :(.... Reason - will let the snaps speak.

Busy with moving along A square and B cube (Assam, Arunachal, Bagdogra, Bangalore, Bhopal)....should have included Bombay also to make a B square !! Thanks everybody again.. I got my shots at Indian Railway..will share it with you guys as soon as I get...a faster connection...

On a tangential note..am really impressed with the improvement both in Indian Railways and Communication in the interior areas..if I had more time I would have done the cubes by rail ....

e n j o y

11 comments:

Piercing The Veil said...

welcome back i am ... and nice to hear from you again .. i came hear earlier but i had a bad reception of the wifi signal with my device

well welcome again
see you around

~ ॐ ~ said...

lovely post...

and yes things have improved...

I am sure there are loads of brilliant pictures coming up here... waiting...

aneri_masi said...

hey girl...how have you been? itni jaldi waapis aa gai india se?

A said...

U in India??????

aur Bombay kyoon nahin aayi?

Reeta Skeeter said...

Lovely!
And brilliant pictures...the 4th and 5th one are :D
Cheers!
Happy Blogging Blotter!

aneri_masi said...

tu phir gayab ho gai? chalo chalo, come back.

Lakshmi said...

great pics..welcome back..so you were in bangalore ?
-lakshmi

Akira said...

Nice pictures...liked the portrait of the seemingly toothless guy..

Anonymous said...

WoW....some very beautifully captured shots!

I am said...

@ Akira, Lakmi - thanks, and yes was in Bangalore

@ Aneri - Thanks for re-visiting. Will see you soon...few more weeks.

@ thanks everybody else

Anonymous said...

i liked the portrait in this post. images with cellphones has a good theme. if u want to see similar kinda photography, plz visit my friend's blog www.picturejockey.com

I also like Finite in Infinite picture. Keep clicking...:-)